Thursday, January 1, 2009

from my AWIS friend Dr. Hong Chen

Dear Florence,

It has been a very long time since we talked last time. Hope everything is going well for you. My son and I are doing very well here. I had resigned from my old job and taken on a new position with a consulting firm since a year ago, and have been enjoying my new career very much. My son just finished college before Christmas with flying colors. He is now preparing for a trip to Coast Rica after the New Year as a volunteer student, and will start looking for a job after returning in mid Jan.

At the New Year’s Eve, I wanted to say hello to you, and wish you and your family a very Happy New Year, and a healthy and prosperous 2009!

Hong
Hong Chen, Ph.D.
Director, International Affairs
Technology Sciences Group Inc.
3 Dorset Court
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel. 609-520-8818
Cell. 202-294-8696
Fax. 609-520-8882
Web: www.tsgusa.com/

No comments: